[CentOS] CentOS Dojo at DevConf.US: CFP and Registration open

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 13:46:22 UTC 2019

TL;DR: CentOS Dojo on August 14th at Boston University. CFP and
Registration now available at
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/DevConfUS2019

Hello, folks. We will once again be holding the CentOS Dojo at Boston
University, on the day before DevConf.US 2019. The details of DevConf.US
are at https://devconf.us/ and the details of the CentOS Dojo are at
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/DevConfUS2019

The call for presentations is now open, and will close May 1st.

Registration is now open. It's free to attend, but we need an attendee
count for planning purposes.

You can see last years schedule -
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/DevConfUS2018 - for an example of
what kind of presentations we might have.

And we'd love to hear from you - your stories of running your infra on
CentOS, the projects that you're working on, and interesting challenges
you've had. Please do submit your talk proposals!

Based on requests last year, we expect to do a lightning talks session,
with 5-minute impromptu talks for those who don't have a full presentation.

Hope to see you in Boston!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen
859 351 9166