[CentOS] Resource utilisation of processes on linux server.

Kaushal Shriyan

kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 13:17:09 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have around 6 processes running on CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810 (Core).
Is there a way to find out which process is taking resources like memory,
CPU, I/O and network.

Process 1 : How much memory, CPU, I/O and network is currently consuming on
linux server
Process 2 : How much memory, CPU, I/O and network is currently consuming on
linux server
Process 3 : How much memory, CPU, I/O and network is currently consuming on
linux server and so on and so forth.

Thanks in Advance and i look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Kaushal