[CentOS] Outliner

Mon Apr 15 14:17:08 UTC 2019
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

On 4/15/19 5:22 AM, H wrote:
> Suggested earlier but since I do not use e-macs as my programming editor no go.

I guess I don't understand what you view as a problem.  If you're
looking for a new application, then it logically follows that you aren't
using it now.  If you object to applications that you aren't currently
using, on that basis, then you will reject all suggestions.

You don't have to stop using Geany as an editor in order to use Org
mode.  Whatever outliner application you use will probably be in
addition, rather than instead of, the editor you're using for other
purposes now.