[CentOS] Citrix receiver and certificates on CentOS 7

Mon Apr 22 12:44:58 UTC 2019
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 22/04/2019 à 12:50, Nicolas Kovacs a écrit :
> The application's certificate store is incomplete, so here's how I
> resolved the problem under OpenSUSE :
>
>   # cd /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/
>   # rm -rf cacerts/
>   # ln -s /etc/ssl/certs cacerts
>
> Once this is done, Citric Receiver works perfectly under OpenSUSE.
>
> Now I tried to do the same thing under CentOS 7. The certificates are
> stored in a different directory, so here's what I did.
>
>   # cd /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/
>   # rm -rf cacerts/
>   # ln -s /etc/pki/tls/certs cacerts
>
> Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work. Which leaves me clueless.

I investigated this a little further and found the following workaround.

  # cd /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/
  # rm -rf cacerts
  # scp -r opensuse-pc:/etc/ssl/certs .
  # mv certs cacerts

This works perfectly, but now I wonder if I can make this work somehow
without having to rely on an existing OpenSUSE installation.

Any suggestions ?

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat