[CentOS] Accessing Android phones on CentOS 7

Fri Apr 26 21:21:38 UTC 2019
Peter <peter at pajamian.dhs.org>

On 27/04/19 3:48 AM, Nicolas Kovacs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My standard Linux desktop is based on a personal blend of CentOS 7 with
> KDE 4.14 and various add-ons from third-party repositories like EPEL and
> Nux-Dextop. After a brief stint on OpenSUSE Leap 15.0, this is what I
> use on my workstation and on my laptop. And this is also what I install
> on my client's machines, just like I did in our local school's computer
> room.

Thunar (in epel, package name with a capital "T") automatically detects
and accesses MTP devices.  It's designed for the XFCE desktop but I
don't see a reason why it shouldn't work in KDE as well, it will just
pull a few of the XFCE libraries when you install it.

Peter