[CentOS] Are linux distros redundant?

Sun Apr 28 15:07:18 UTC 2019
Eddie O'Connor <eoconnor25 at gmail.com>

I know this much, Scientific Linux shutting down?....is a definite sign!
(And I've loved SL from my first foray into Linix....in 2002!) sad to see
my "personal favorite" as a server OS going away 😭. I mean ...I guess I
should be happy that CEntOS is still here...(for now?) but what if "Big
Blue" decides to swallow up "Code Red"?...wonder where that would leave me
in my search for a server OS replacement? ( Hmm....Debian Stable is
starting to look a bit more inviting now!....LoL!)

EGO II