[CentOS] CentOS 8 will be released soon?

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 14:12:45 UTC 2019

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 12:41 PM Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr> wrote:

> Le 25/08/2019 à 23:07, Stephen John Smoogen a écrit :
> > I have had several people explain to me that my comments were
> > out-of-place and out-of-turn. When I wrote them originally I thought I
> > was going from experience of previous releases and thought I was being
> > matter of fact. In rereading I realized I was crass and grumpy. My
> > un-reserved apologies for that. I should have either not posted or
> > waited, reread and rewritten.
>
> Just for the record. I found your post not grumpy at all and to the
> point. But then, I live in a country where the average joke from your
> good-humoured neighbor would get you a lawsuit for harrassment in the
> United States.

I'm with Nicolas Kovacs.  I thought your post was factual and funny.  I
felt the reply you got was kinda rude and I had the impression the poster
didn't actually read what you wrote, preferring to infer insult where none
was offered.  In my opinion, the folks who admonished you don't know what
they're talking about.