[CentOS] Why is the branch c6 empty for every rpm packages?

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Wed Aug 28 16:09:37 UTC 2019

On 8/27/19 3:31 AM, Qiying Wang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wan't to find the sqlite & python rpm packaging files in git.centos.org,
> but I found that the branch c6 for centos 6 are all empty.
>
> Is that because centos 6 reached its end? Or where can I find the packaging
> files?

It's not:

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/os/

(that also works fine for 6.10 and not 6)

If you are trying to get a version older than 6.10 .. one a version is
released, the older version is moved to vault.centos.org because it no
longer gets security updates.

If you are specifically pointing to a version other than 6/ .. you
probably shouldn't be.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes