[CentOS] OT: mostly gone

Denniston, Todd A CIV USN NSWC CD CRANE ID (USA) todd.denniston at navy.mil
Wed Aug 28 16:37:48 UTC 2019

Congratulations.
I am going to miss sharing the interesting experiences of getting things to work while following the 'Guidance' together with you.
Now *you* get to choose which guidance to follow. :)
<SNIP>
>    One more thing: I know I've been over the top on ethics "I work for a
> US federal contractor, but not saying more", even though there's folks
> like Todd, who's military.
Only a Civi' :)

> Anyway, now that I'm out, today, my line (in
> person) was, "I'm with the federal goverment, and I'm here to help
> you."
<SNIP>
One must be *_Very_* careful with that line... in certain facilities it even seems the rotating portions of computers become afraid of moving upon hearing it. :)

--
Even when this disclaimer is not here:
I am not a contracting officer. I do not have authority to make or modify the terms of any contract.