[CentOS] Slideshow/presentation software for CentOS

Wed Aug 28 16:24:12 UTC 2019
Denniston, Todd A CIV USN NSWC CD CRANE ID (USA) <todd.denniston at navy.mil>

<SNIP>

> > What you are describing *IS* what LibreOffice's Impress does.
<SNIP>

> I am looking for something that is more capable than Impress. Although I
> use LibreOffice/OpenOffice daily, Impress does not address this need.

<SNIP>
[Denniston, Todd A CIV NAVSURFWARCENDIV Crane, JXVS]
The only things I can think of that are not 'PowerPoint-like software' and have a chance at doing *all* of the things you list are video/DVD creation programs, though some of those probably 'make copies of photos and store them in a folder specific for this'.
They will probably require you to do a 'render' at the end before giving the presentation, and most folks will need you to render it before you send it, but hey I think they might give you most of what you asked for including not being PowerPoint.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_editing_software
https://itsfoss.com/open-source-video-editors/

Good luck.

--
Even when this disclaimer is not here:
I am not a contracting officer. I do not have authority to make or modify the terms of any contract.