[CentOS] I broke "yum update" - C7

Fri Aug 30 15:04:51 UTC 2019
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

On 8/30/19 5:52 AM, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> Incidentally, the*good*  server that I was referencing my broken server against has decided to start giving the curl certificate errors in the same way that the broken one did. Very strange.  I ran

It's possible that the error is unrelated to the ca-certificates file.
You'll only see it if yum selects a mirror that uses a Let's Encrypt or
Amazon-signed certificate (at least, those were the CAs for the hosts I
saw you report errors for).  If yum happens to select mirrors that
don't, then everything will work normally.  Reinstalling the package on
the original system may have been coincidental.