[CentOS] CentOS 7 Plus Kernel Update Missing?

Albert McCann

albert.mccann at outlook.com
Sun Dec 8 13:50:01 UTC 2019

Along with the recent kernel update (3.10.0-1062.9.1.el7), the CentOS 7 plus kernel was likewise updated. The plus kernel though hasn't shown up in the mirrors yet, while the plain kernel has. Could someone please push the release button for the plus kernel?

What I do see in the various random mirrors I've manually checked is the previous plus kernel (kernel-plus-3.10.0-1062.7.1.el7.centos.plus.rpm) shows a release date of 12-6 instead of 12-3 it had a few days ago.

Thanks, and thank you for all the work and help you folks do, it's greatly appreciated by this retired old phart.

Albert McCann
--
My computer isn't old.  It's computationally challenged.