[CentOS] update CentOS 7 at Nov 05 2019

Helmut Drodofsky

drodofsky at internet-xs.de
Mon Dec 2 12:16:24 UTC 2019

the logs I have found where mentioned in the before message.

I found the surprising time idendity between yum update and the stop of
logging.

All other logfiles seem OK. e.g. wtmp.

rsyslog.conf is OK and same as in comparable servers.

The time gap (some 2 weeks) between loss of log content and permanent
rebooting of the server reminds me of virus behavior.

Viele Grüße
Helmut Drodofsky

Internet XS Service GmbH
Heßbrühlstraße 15