[CentOS] looking for rpms in CentOS 8

Fri Dec 27 18:51:08 UTC 2019
Patrick Rael <patrick.rael at firemon.com>

Hi,
       I can't find 3 rpms (for now, maybe more later) in centos 8,
which are available for centos 7 and 6.

perl-Crypt-SSLeay
perl-Data-Validate-IP
ndisc6

      Any ideas why these aren't in the repos yet?
I'm using these repos below and I've browsed repos searching for these.

# dnf repolist
repo id            repo name                                        status
AppStream          CentOS-8 - AppStream                             5,089
BaseOS             CentOS-8 - Base                                  2,843
Stream-AppStream   CentOS-Stream - AppStream                        4,629
Stream-BaseOS      CentOS-Stream - Base                             2,326
Stream-extras      CentOS-Stream - Extras                           3
cr                 CentOS-8 - cr                                    6,338
*epel              Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 8 - x86_64   3,732
extras             CentOS-8 - Extras                                3

Plus, I just want to say thanks for the entire CentOS team and community, you do a lot
of work that is critical, and is highly appreciated!

-->Pat
---------