[CentOS] Wonky Firefox 68.0.1esr upgrade

Sun Dec 15 17:27:58 UTC 2019
Kay Schenk <kay.schenk at gmail.com>

A short update on this problem. I just applied patches to bring FF to
68.3.0esr. The flickering is still there, a bit, but at least I can input
COMPLETE passwords when prompted. Oddly the flickering now seems to be more
site dependent than previously.