[CentOS] Does Centos kernel support usb w/ UASP ?

Mon Dec 30 04:00:49 UTC 2019
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

Looking to buy a new usb-attached RAID box for nightly backups, and
I see that many of them now support usb 3.1 with UASP.

Looking at add-in usb 3.1 cards (my motherboard is probably too old,
and only supports usb 3.0) to go with it, but don't know if the old
kernel RH/Centos uses supports UASP.

Chipset dependent? If one can trust the product images on Amazon, most
of them use an asmedia 2142 chip.

Anyone know?

Thanks in advance!

Fred
                         God made him who had no sin
                      to be sin for us, so that in him
                 we might become the righteousness of God."