[CentOS] midco stealling searches, was browsers slowing Centos 7 installation to a crawl

Tue Dec 3 22:33:01 UTC 2019
Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>

For whatever reason,
the problem I was trying to solve seems to have gone away.
I can type in firefox's search box without midco stealing searches.
Something changed resolv.conf behind my back.
search midcoip.net
is there again.
I hadn't rebooted or changed firefox's preferences.
I'm guessing it was when I turned the connection off and on.
To be sure my joy was not tempory, I rebooted.
midco still not stealing searches.

I wish I knew what the problem had been and what fixed it.

"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,
a haiku, a gang sign, a heiroglyph, and the blood of a virgin."
                                                              --  someeecards