[CentOS] livemedia-creator --make-pxe-live CentOS 7

Thu Dec 26 17:17:43 UTC 2019
R C <cjvijf at gmail.com>

I have "issues" with later versions of Centos/RHEL 7 also.

PXE boot seems to work, but after the new kernel kexec's, it seems to
drop the NICS and

further in the process for some reason, the nics never come up, which
leads to all kindsof issues of course

(trying to boot a cluster that way). I also have the impression that it
is a dracut issue, however, I have not pinpointed it yet.

Ron