[CentOS] Nginx on CentOS 7: which one for production?

Thu Dec 26 19:35:24 UTC 2019
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 26/12/2019 à 18:44, Kenneth Porter a écrit :
> I suggest using the upstream package. Instructions can be found here:
>
> https://nginx.org/en/linux_packages.html#RHEL-CentOS

OK

> There's some conflicting information about how to set up your virtual
> servers in /etc in various blogs. Look at the official documentation to
> see their recommended setup. Most of your customization goes in
> /etc/nginx/conf.d.
>
> https://nginx.org/en/docs/

A few weeks ago I bought an online video course about Nginx on Udemy,
and I really enjoyed it. (Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated in any way)

At this point I'm already vaguely familiar with setting up Nginx. I was
only a little confused about which binary version to choose.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr