[CentOS] nfs causes Centos 7.7 system to hang

Thu Dec 26 19:51:56 UTC 2019
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

On 12/26/19 2:15 AM, Nikolaos Milas wrote:
> After I upgraded to latest: CentOS Linux release 7.7.1908 (Core) I am
> facing nfs crashes which cause the system to hang frequently.

This is happening on the client, right?  What system is providing the
NFS service?

> I tried to downgrade nfs-utils and rpcbind to earlier versions (in
> case there is a bug in latest ones), but I couldn't:

Assuming this is a bug, it's probably in the kernel and not one of those
two packages.  Select an older kernel from the GRUB list when the system
boots, and see if the problem goes away.