[CentOS] Bug in libreoffice or cups?

mark

m.roth at 5-cent.us
Mon Feb 4 20:15:07 UTC 2019

C7 My manager's manager sent out a ppt. Nothing fancy, no animation.

1. Page down doesn't get me to the next page.
2. Slide show decides that on my left monitor, it should fill the entire
monitor- no options, with the slide, and the next slide, and that my
right-hand monitor shuold be *COMPLETELY* filled with the slide.
3. Hitting <esc> gets rid of the one on the right... and anything then
crashes all instances of libreoffice.
4. I just tried to print it out... and suddenly, printer options, or the
print box itself, no longer offers me the option to fit to paper, so
landscape, and it goes off the page.

Esp. that last one - bug or "feature"?

      mark