[CentOS] systemd

Lange, Markus M.Lange at dnb.de
Fri Feb 8 08:55:26 UTC 2019

Hi,

for compiling Kernel Modules it might be worth looking at DKMS.
DKMS is available through EPEL and is designed to compile Kernel
Modules in an automated way when ever Kernel Updates are made.

For more Informations on DKMS see [1, 2, 3].

best regards,
Markus

[1] https://github.com/dell/dkms
[2] https://linux.die.net/man/8/dkms