[CentOS] Please Recommend Affordable and Reliable Cloud Storage for 50 TB of Data

Michael Schumacher michael.schumacher at pamas.de
Fri Feb 15 21:27:03 UTC 2019

Evening, Ladies and Gentlemen,

it is Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming striking again.

May I remind you his most successful questions were:

-- [CentOS] Which is better? Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Linux-based SMTP
Servers?
(discussion following with some 50 replies)

-- [CentOS] What are the differences between systemd and non-systemd Linux distros?
(discussion with 52 replies)

so may be we can just stop it now...

Michael

> Hi,

> Could you recommend affordable and reliable cloud storage for 50 TB of data?

> Here are some important factors to consider:

> 1. Personal/non-commercial use.
> 2. Must be affordable, since I am unemployed most of the time and have
> super low levels of income for the past 12 years since I graduated
> from the National University of Singapore in 2007.
> 3. Cloud storage provider must not be a fly-by-night company, that is,
> it will not suddenly close down the next day.

> Please advise.

> Thank you.

> ===BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE===

> The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

> [The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
> U.S. Embassy Workers

> Link:
> https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

> ********************************************************************************************

> Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
> Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019

> [1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

> [2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

> [3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

> ===END EMAIL SIGNATURE===

best regards
---
Michael Schumacher
PAMAS Partikelmess- und Analysesysteme GmbH
Dieselstr.10, D-71277 Rutesheim
Tel +49-7152-99630
Fax +49-7152-996333
Geschäftsführer: Gerhard Schreck