[CentOS] time to say good-bye to win 7 / printer is the last blocker

Simon Matter simon.matter at invoca.ch
Fri Feb 22 06:18:41 UTC 2019

> Hallo,
> the laptop of my wife is the last Win7 system in my network.
> My question:
> I need a well supported printer (MFC) with network interface, if possible
> with colour printing.

I like the OKI MFC devices. For Printing they provide a PPD file which is
all you need on Linux. For copying and scanning I do it directly on the
device and scans are sent via FTP to my server. They also provide some
scanning software but I never used it. So it's not very tightly integrated
but I like keeping things simple and not to have lot's of dependencies.

Regards,
Simon