[CentOS] time to say good-bye to win 7 / printer is the last blocker

Styma, Robert (Nokia - US/Phoenix) robert.styma at nokia.com
Fri Feb 22 13:51:38 UTC 2019

I have picked up the HP LaserJet 1022n on eBay.  It is black and white only, but works well with Linux and all versions of Windows I have available.  They are generally inexpensive on eBay and the tone is cheap.   I can get 4 toner cartridges for around $25 on eBay.   It is small, dependable, and makes a good second printer.  Most printing is usually black and white.   I actually have 3 of them and am happy with them.   3 is because I officiate at skating events and bring my own printer plus a backup.  One stays home and connected.