[CentOS] thunderbird issues

Fri Feb 22 16:45:49 UTC 2019
mark <m.roth at 5-cent.us>

Just updated t-bird, and once again, it wants to open a completely new
browser, other than using the running one.

I started searching, and found something about editing the config, and for
the first one of the two they said to change, I find this:
network.protocol-handler.app.https;/usr/lib64/thunderbird-3.1/open-browser.sh
%s

a) there's only /usr/lib64/thunderbird, and I'm on 60.something. Is this
in my config as a user? is this something that should go away?

Please don't tell me I have to create a whole new t-bird configuration....

      mark