[CentOS] Did I install too much for clamav?

Fri Feb 8 19:20:11 UTC 2019
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

> Feb 07 08:16:59 klovia.htt-consult.com amavis[6327]: Using primary
> internal av scanner code for ClamAV-clamd
> Feb 07 08:16:59 klovia.htt-consult.com amavis[6327]: Found secondary
> av scanner ClamAV-clamscan at /usr/bin/clamscan

I don't use amavis, but it doesn't seem surprising that it would search
the system for supported components and find both clamd and clamscan.
It looks like secondary scanners are only used if the primary scanners
fail, so this seems like it's working normally.