[CentOS] Support for Argon2 for password hashing

Wed Feb 13 18:57:22 UTC 2019
Alice Wonder <alice at domblogger.net>

The version of libsodium in EPEL supports argon2

For php you can build the libsodium extension. Also php 7.2+ builds that
extension if you specify it build time using --with-sodium=shared switch.

For dovecot you have to build it against sodium which means building
your own packages but it works. At least with modern upstream dovecot.