[CentOS] C7 basic install, HATE

Fri Feb 15 02:26:27 UTC 2019
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 06:30:40PM -0700, Warren Young wrote:
> Do a text install: https://unix.stackexchange.com/a/361935/138

If you think he's frustrated now...  The text installer is garbage and
has been since EL5 days, the only reason it even exists is because
it's part of the kickstart framework.

I would suggest a vnc-based install.

							John
--
"Here's what I do know.  I don't care.  I'm sick of it.  I'm sick of needy,
crazy, stupid liars.  Seriously, I can't take it anymore.  I grew up with

-- 13 seconds of dialogue from Mary McCormack as Mary Shannon in USA's
   "In Plain Sight"