[CentOS] Please Recommend Affordable and Reliable Cloud Storage for 50 TB of Data

Fri Feb 15 21:47:15 UTC 2019
Benjamin Hauger <hauger at noao.edu>

Perhaps we'll all be smiling at this in ten or twenty years, looking
down at a handful of credit-card sized 100TB storage chips. Deja vu.
Here's hoping... :)

Ben