[CentOS] /boot partition running out of space randomly. Please help!

Fri Feb 15 23:02:46 UTC 2019
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

On 2/12/19 5:05 PM, Sean Son wrote:
> I have no idea what is going on here and why the space keeps filling up and
> the VM crashing!  ANY and all help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

What does "crashing" mean in this case?  Can you explain that in more
detail?  A system crash shouldn't write anything into /boot, nor should
a full /boot cause a system crash.

As far as finding out what is using the space:

umount /boot/efi
find /boot/ -mount -printf "%s %p\n" | sort -n

(It's safe to unmount /boot/efi when you're not modifying your grub.cfg)