[CentOS] Please Recommend Affordable and Reliable Cloud Storage for 50 TB of Data

Sat Feb 16 03:10:28 UTC 2019
Nora Hochwimmer <rosethorn at riseup.net>

the same thing was posted to the fedora user mailing list as well

i wouldn't be surprised if they were trolling considering what they've
posted on here and other mailing lists.