[CentOS] time to say good-bye to win 7 / printer is the last blocker

Fri Feb 22 13:36:16 UTC 2019
Mike <1100100 at gmail.com>

So far I am having smooth and functional experience with Kyocera
multi-function devices.
They connect easily to the main samba active directory domain controller
and there is a decent Android app for wireless or network printing.
PPD driver works in fedora but haven't tried with centOS yet. Scanning
functionality works directly from the device interface or console so there
is not much configuration needed through a client app.