[CentOS] Centos for Power7 no longer available ?

christian.sonnemans at xs4all.nl christian.sonnemans at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 1 11:19:56 UTC 2019

Thanks for all the info.
I guess we just have to wait a few days:

You'll see that ppc64 is missing from the download list, don't read too much
into it. We had a few last minute problems with it and didn't want to delay
the
release because of it, ppc64 will be available in the next few days.

Happy new year and keeping up the good work!

Greetings Christian Sonnemans.