[CentOS] CentOS Dojo at FOSDEM, Feb 1st, 2019

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Jan 2 15:55:33 UTC 2019

We're looking forward to seeing all of you in Brussels next month!

The annual FOSDEM CentOS Dojo will be happening, as usual, on the Friday
before FOSDEM starts - February 1st, 2019 - at the Marriott Grand Place,
just a few minutes walk from Grand Place.

We do ask that you register, so that we can plan for space, budget, and
coffee breaks. We are currently about half full, so don't wait!

More details, including the full schedule of presentations, and the
registration link, are on the event website:

https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2019

See you in Brussels!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen