[CentOS] Help finishing off Centos 7 RAID install

Gary Stainburn

gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 10:30:54 UTC 2019

I've just finished installing a new Bacula storeage server. Prior to doing the
install I did some research and ended  up deciding to do the following
config.

6x4TB drives
/boot/efi		efi_fs	sda1
/boot/efi_copy	efi_fs	sdb1
/boot 		xfs		RAID1	sda2 sdb2
VG			RAID6	all drives containing
	SWAP
	/
	/home
	/var/bacula

Questions:

1) The big problem with this is that it is dependant on sda for booting.  I
did find an aritcle on how to set up boot loading on multiple HDD's,
including cloning /boot/efi but I now can't find it.  Does anyone know of a
similar article?

2) is putting SWAP in a RAID a good idea? Will it help, will it cause
problems?