[CentOS] Help finishing off Centos 7 RAID install

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Fri Jan 11 15:27:19 UTC 2019

On Friday 11 January 2019 15:16:12 Simon Matter via CentOS wrote:
> If you boot, istn't there a way to get into an EFI boot menu where you can
> see the different EFI boot entries? Maybe you can see there what is wrong
> now.
>
> On the other hand, maybe you could even reinstall and try to configure
> /boot/efi on RAID1 as it was described by others in this thread?

I have gone down this route, and re-installed.  This time I did do the EFI
partition as RAID1 as people have suggested and this time the installer let
me select what I wanted without warnings.

We'll see what happens after the install completes, which unfortunately will
probably be after I finish tonight.