[CentOS] Curl spec file

Roee Agami ragami at bluecedar.com
Thu Jan 24 15:40:24 UTC 2019

Thanks! I can try to modify that for my needs.
Any idea where can I find a list of patches? I'll look for centos specific ones that I might want to apply.
The spec file you shared has a few upstream patches as well as Fedora specific ones. I wonder does one knows which patches should be applied to each release, do they publish it somewhere?

Roee.

On 1/23/19, 6:35 PM, "CentOS on behalf of Jonathan Billings" <centos-bounces at centos.org on behalf of billings at negate.org> wrote:

    On Jan 23, 2019, at 16:55, Roee Agami <ragami at bluecedar.com> wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I saw this spec file for curl-7.29:
    > https://git.centos.org/blob/rpms!curl.git/c7/SPECS!curl.spec
    >
    > And was wondering if you have one for a later version.
    > And if not, how hard is it to modify the existing one to support later versions.

    There’s always the Fedora package’s spec file. It might have dependencies not in CentOS (I didn’t check) but it is often more recent.

    https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/curl/blob/master/f/curl.spec

    —