[CentOS] PXEBoot/Diskless client NFS issue

James Pearson james-p at moving-picture.com
Fri Jan 25 20:59:58 UTC 2019

John Cole wrote:

> Once I've got this particular problem solved, I'm looking to boot up and
> bond BOTH NICs together, something I know should be possible, but I've not
>done myself yet.   I believe that'd be handled in the append line as well.

If your diskless client has 2 NICs - could that be confusing things?

You could try adding the line:

 IPAPPEND 2

to your PXE config file - this will append the MAC address of the PXEboot NIC as an option to the boot cmdline to be used by dhclient when the OS boots

No idea if this is the issue here ...

James Pearson