[CentOS] Signature Pad (Evolis Signotec Sig100)

Gregory P. Ennis

PoMec at PoMec.Net
Tue Jan 29 22:16:47 UTC 2019

Everyone,

Please forgive me for being off topic and really off list !!!

I am trying to get a Sig100 signature pad to work with Centos 7.6 machine and am not
getting much support from the manufacturer.  The product is sold as linux compatible, but
so far it is not.  I have been able to download their software on a microsoft system and
see that the unit does work on microsoft.

My question to everyone on the list is have any of you had any brand of signature pad work
with Centos 7.6?  If so I would surely appreciate knowing the brand and how you did it.

I have been able to get a HUION H610PRO wacom to easily work with Centos 7.6, but the use
of this for a production application for signatures will not really work easily for a user.

Any ideas?

Thanks ahead for your thoughts!!!!

Greg Ennis