[CentOS] pip on C7

Jerry Geis

jerry.geis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 13:17:37 UTC 2019

I am trying to install the python-onvif package on C7.

I did:
 pip install onvif
Requirement already satisfied (use --upgrade to upgrade): onvif in
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages
Requirement already satisfied (use --upgrade to upgrade): suds>=0.4 in
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages (from onvif)
Requirement already satisfied (use --upgrade to upgrade):
suds-passworddigest in /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages (from onvif)
You are using pip version 8.1.2, however version 19.0.1 is available.
You should consider upgrading via the 'pip install --upgrade pip' command.

How do I get it to go ahead and install ? Requirements are met. I don't
desire to upgrade.

Thanks,

Jerry