[CentOS] Bacula 9.4.1 Dbdriver issue

Fri Jan 25 12:13:47 UTC 2019
Alessandro Baggi <alessandro.baggi at gmail.com>

Hi list,
I created my rpm for Bacula 9.4.1 reading centos srpm spec files. I made
a single package and not split in several packages because this is my
first rpm so I created my spec file taking a cue from bacula-5.3 spec file.

All works as intended, an rpm was created and installed without any not
fixable issue.

After installing my bacula rpm I run a test to see if all works as
expected. After bacula-dir and bacula-sd configuration I run bacula-dir
-t to check error in config file and get this message:

bacula-dir: dird.c:1206-0 Dbdriver field within director config file
"dbi:PostgreSQL" mismatched with the Database argument "PostgreSQL"
passed during Bacula compilation.

I don't know what it is referring because I don't pass any argument like
"PostgreSQL" during configure. The only option about postgresql is
--with-postgresql.

This is caused by this line in catalog statement:

dbdriver = "dbi:postgresql";

I tried also using "dbi:PostgreSQL" but I got the same issue.

I searched online but found only one fedora bugreport with the same
problem related to fedora29 but for a different bacula version.

Over this I tried to run bacula and all works like expected.

How I can fix this warning?

Hope in help.

Thanks in advance.

Alessandro.