[CentOS] Docker on Centos 7

Sat Jan 5 11:44:41 UTC 2019
Daniel Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com>

On 1/4/19 9:50 PM, H wrote:
> On 01/04/2019 09:16 PM, H wrote:

>>> Also if you execute sh -l instead of sh, it will do what you want.
>>>

>>> podman run -ti fedora sh -l
>>> [root at 81674750cd2a /]#
>>> [root at 81674750cd2a /]# exit

>> But when/why did this change? Is there a change in docker that resulted in this? Or was it the latest update to CentOS 7?
>>
>> I have not made any changes otherwise.

I don't think this is a change in either podman or docker.  Their might
have been a change in the container image that you were running and
seeing this behavior.  Perhaps the centos image was setup to do this
automatically.

BTW Podman and Docker run the same containers,  IE Any container image
stored at any container registry,  (Docker.io, Quay.io,
registry.centos.org ...)