[CentOS] how to set proxy systemwide (wget and docker)

Mon Jan 7 06:06:25 UTC 2019
Ralf Prengel <ralf.prengel at rprengel.de>

Zitat von Simon Matter via CentOS <centos at centos.org>:

>> Hallo,
>> what is the right way to set a proxy systemwide using centos 7?
>> I need this for wget and docker.
>> My first idea was /etc/environment but allthough the proxy is set wget and
>> docker don‘ t connect to their target-systems.
>
> I have this in /etc/profile.d/proxy-config.sh:

Hallo,
works perfect for wget.
Docker fails
[root at srvdockerndxx tmp]# docker run --rm --privileged -v
/var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock -v
/var/lib/rancher:/var/lib/rancher rancher/agent:v1.2.10
http://192.168.x.y/v1/scripts/811F51C097F763ABA2E5:1546214400000:Nzpsvk8sbaKXle3QYotSNzUFk
Unable to find image 'rancher/agent:v1.2.10' locally
Trying to pull repository docker.io/rancher/agent ...
/usr/bin/docker-current: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/:
net/http: request canceled while waiting for connection
(Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers).
See '/usr/bin/docker-current run --help'.
[root at srvdockerndxx tmp]#
Seems as if docker needs more or other proxy-configurations.

Ralf