[CentOS] Upgrade CentOS 7.4 to 7.5 and don't want to upgrade it to 7.6

Mon Jan 7 14:47:30 UTC 2019
Tony Mountifield <tony at softins.co.uk>

In article <68ce2ebfe8545ef4eda869657c72b9be.squirrel at webmail.bi.invoca.ch>,
Simon Matter via CentOS <centos at centos.org> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 5:49 PM Kenneth Porter <shiva at sewingwitch.com>
> > wrote:

> >> What product and what, specifically, about 7.6 does it not support?
> >> Could you not just exclude the incompatible packages? You could then
> >> provide your own repo for the incompatible packages drawn from 7.5 and
> >> backport any security fixes for those packages yourself.
> >>

> > Hi Kenneth,
> >
> > I am referring to https://docs.apigee.com/release/supported-software
>
> Interesting, looking around apigee (part of Google) website I see a lot of
> words like "Security" or "TLS" and I'm wondering how this fits with only
> supporting outdated operating systems?

Well, it's only a month since CentOS "7.6" was released, and some of that
month has been taken up with Christmas holidays.

So I would think it is probably not a case of "we won't support 7.6" but rather
that "we haven't yet finished testing it on 7.6".

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield