[CentOS] CentOS 6.X, iptables 1.47 and GeoLite2 Country Database

Tue Jan 15 01:29:22 UTC 2019
Jobst Schmalenbach <jobst at barrett.com.au>

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 07:29:45AM +0000, Phil Perry (pperry at elrepo.org) wrote:
> On 14/01/2019 07:09, Jobst Schmalenbach wrote:
> > Hi
> I use ipdeny's aggregated country lists to do the same thing:
>
> http://www.ipdeny.com/ipblocks/data/aggregated/
>
> I just feed this data directly into ipset/iptables via a script running on
> my firewall (not a C6 box). ipset is a really efficient way of doing this.

Do you create a separate table, then feed every IP address (via ipset) into this chain?
Would you mind sharing this script?

thx
Jobst

--
Computers are like air conditioners, they stop working properly if you open Windows!