[CentOS] Install of CentOS 7.6 On Dell PowerEdge R830 Hangs

Virgo, Paul E. (GSFC-610.2)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC]

paul.e.virgo at nasa.gov
Wed Jul 3 14:35:48 UTC 2019

All,

Seems like the latest CentOS 7.6 and I are not playing well together, these days.

I'm attempting to use our pxeboot setup to install the latest CentOS 7 on a
Dell PowerEdge R830. The install starts then gets to a certain point and
hangs. That certain point is: FADT indicates ASPM is unsupported, using BIOS configuration

Now I've tried to see where the Active Server Power Management setting is in the BIOS, but
have had no luck whatsoever. Any thoughts or ideas??

Thanks.

PEV