[CentOS] gedit font size

Chris Olson

chris_e_olson at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 7 22:32:04 UTC 2019

We recently installed CentOS 7 on a system. We chose the GNOME
desktop install option and have used yum to install all of the
available updates.  The first run of yum update yielded about
450 megabytes of items to be installed or updated. All of the
updates have been successful.

One issue with our new CentOS system is that some users want
to use gedit, but the displayed font size is extremely small.
Internet searches for a way to increase font size have not
yielded any useful information.

Is there a standard method to make the gedit font size larger?

Thanks.