[CentOS] bcachefs-tools

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Thu Jul 25 14:44:53 UTC 2019

You could try to get this slightly old rpm, save you the build troubles
(untested):
http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home:/garloff:/storage/RHEL_7/x86_64/

Bare in mind there is no support in the stock kernel for bcachefs
(afaik), you  might have better luck with the elrepo kernel-ml.

---