[CentOS] Missing PHP Redis package in Software Collections ?

Thu Jul 18 15:19:18 UTC 2019
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Hi,

I'm currently fine-tuning OwnCloud on a CentOS 7 server. To configure
transactional locking, I need Redis with the corresponding PHP module.

Until recently the server has been running PHP 7.1. I simply installed
the 'redis' package as well as 'sclo-php71-php-pecl-redis', started
and/or restarted a handful of services, and things worked perfectly.

Now I'm upgrading my server to PHP 7.2, and it looks like there's one
package missing in the Software collections. See for yourself:

$ yum search php | grep sclo | grep redis
sclo-php70-php-pecl-redis.x86_64 : ...
sclo-php70-php-pecl-redis4.x86_64 : ...
sclo-php70-php-phpiredis.x86_64 : ...
sclo-php71-php-pecl-redis.x86_64 : ...
sclo-php71-php-pecl-redis4.x86_64 : ...
sclo-php71-php-phpiredis.x86_64 : ...
sclo-php72-php-pecl-redis4.x86_64 : ...
sclo-php72-php-phpiredis.x86_64 : ...

As you can see, PHP 7.0 and PHP 7.1 both have three Redis-related
packages, whereas PHP 7.2 only has two.

It looks like I need the sclo-php72-php-pecl-redis package, but it's
nowhere to be found.

Any suggestions ?

Cheers from the sunny South of France,

Niki